• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Controller

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
Pretty much this whole thing is gonna be pictures of my controller so enjoy, also leffen signed my controller at Melee FC. I started this project in April and when it was finished the buttons were stiff and I didn't use it for tournament. When I invited other people to my house I had them play with that controller and eventually the buttons got loose and now I use it for tournament.

Last edited:

copke

I Just Got This Controller
NNID
copke46
3DS FC
1049-0983-0823
Is that a third party shell?

Looks like a 3rd party shell.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
My biggest pet peeve over painted controllers has always been that the space above the start button always looks so empty without the "Nintendo GameCube" text or smash logo graphic. This is probably this neatest solution out there lol, without having to get some fancy print or professional paint job done for replacement graphics/text.

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
My biggest pet peeve over painted controllers has always been that the space above the start button always looks so empty without the "Nintendo GameCube" text or smash logo graphic. This is probably this neatest solution out there lol, without having to get some fancy print or professional paint job done for replacement graphics/text.
I never thought about it that way but there is the start/pause button there so its not all that lonely.

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
I didn't even notice the double grey sticks until someone mentioned it. From the side, the bottom half of the shell almost looks like wood grain (which would be super sick imo). We need to start experimenting with hydrographics and dipping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKuXyeAGzEU
That was just the paint waring off but it makes the controller look better.

Top Bottom