• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Character Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

HP-UP

Smash Rookie
Those Who Probably Won't Return:
  • Snake: Konami cut their contract with Nintendo after Brawl. And considering the fall of MGS, I doubt he's ever coming back.
  • Pichu: As much as I want him to return to the roster, he probably won't, as he's a joke character.
  • Wolf: I want Wolf, but I don't think he's coming, sadly. I don't have an explanation as to why I think this, I just do.
Newcomers/Returning:
  • Ice Climbers: Only reason they didn't make it to Sm4sh was because of 3DS limitations. Apparently, there was even a working build of the character on a Dev. build on the Wii U version.
  • Shovel Knight: He got his amiibo accidentally put on the Smash website, right? To support this, some theories state that Smash Switch and Sm4sh were in development at the same time. So, maybe, they put a Shovel Knight amiibo that works for Smash on the website by accident.
  • Noctis: Square Enix works with Nintendo quite a bit, and with the appearance of Cloud in Sm4sh, it isn't an entirely stupid speculation that Noctis could make it to Switch.
  • Decidueye: Well, Decidueye seems pretty relevant in the anime and in Pokken Tournament DX. Along with his gaining popularity, there's really no reason to assume he's not coming to Switch other than that it's not confirmed.
  • Spring Man and/or Ribbon Girl: Either could be alternate costumes for each other, or both of them could become playable characters. ARMS is wanting some huge attention being brought to it, so this choice would make sense.
  • Darkrai: Playable in Pokken Tournament DX, relevance in the anime, people really like him. Not necessarily all that likely, but there's not a lot of reason not to, either.
  • Bandana Dee: I have no idea why people want this character, but apparently he has a following, so yeah, this guy. He could get in.

That's about it for now, I'm out of ideas. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom