• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My character roster. . .

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
1) You lack AC villager. He/She will be in, and most likely a starting character.
2) You have TOO many third parties. I guarantee Bomberman will not be in Brawl, along with Sora and Mog. Megaman has low odds (I need not say more).
3)Vaati, Dark Samus, Black Knight, KAMEK, and Black Shadow will NOT be in Brawl
4) Midna, Wolf, Claus, Sukapon and Lip have low odds.

I'm pretty confident about what I stated above; maybe some of those characters will make it in? You are in the clear for the rest. You are getting your hopes WAY TOO HIGH! Brawl will have about 36-42 characters.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
It's... Black Knight

Take him out of the FE roster, with 2 Tellius characters is enough, with 3 is annoying.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
1) You lack AC villager. He/She will be in, and most likely a starting character.
2) You have TOO many third parties. I guarantee Bomberman will not be in Brawl, along with Sora and Mog. Megaman has low odds (I need not say more).
3)Vaati, Dark Samus, Black Knight, KAMEK, and Black Shadow will NOT be in Brawl
4) Midna, Wolf, Claus, Sukapon and Lip have low odds.

I'm pretty confident about what I stated above; maybe some of those characters will make it in? You are in the clear for the rest. You are getting your hopes WAY TOO HIGH! Brawl will have about 36-42 characters.
1( It is not guaranteed that there will be an AC rep.
2( Bomberman has a chance, and Mog and Sora have slim chances.
3( Vaati and Dark Samus are the primary villains in their games. Dark Samus should be the 3rd Metroid rep(not counting Zamus). Black Knight....maybe. Kamek would be the only other Yoshi rep/villain and be a good magic user. Black Shadow I agree on you.
4( Agreed.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
The odds of an AC rep are just as high as the odds of Luigi returning.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
The odds of an AC rep are just as high as the odds of Luigi returning.
The Pictochat and X music updates should have already proven just because a franchise is represented does not mean it will have a playable character, although an AC rep is likely.

Top Bottom