• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Brawl+ Experience with Samus!

NyroX

Smash Cadet
Today i have had first Experience with Brawl+ and let me tell you, it is Awesome! :laugh: Especially with Samus ;)

Here are my Likes/Dislikes of Brawl+

- Zair works like a Charm :3

- Missiles have a better knock back

- Auto Cancel

- The Combos!

- Marth freezes after a Down grab. haha :laugh: (For us at least)

Dislikes

- The Delay on recovery Jumps.

- Samus is easily open after a Grapple Recovery.

- Screw Attack leaves me open.

I have not played much of Brawl+ to really say anything good or bad about it, but i am sure to play more in the future and maybe join some tournaments. ;)

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Today i have had first Experience with Brawl+ and let me tell you, it is Awesome! :laugh: Especially with Samus ;)

Here are my Likes/Dislikes of Brawl+

- Zair works like a Charm :3

- Missiles have a better knock back

- Auto Cancel

- The Combos!

- Marth freezes after a Down grab. haha :laugh: (For us at least)

Dislikes

- The Delay on recovery Jumps.

- Samus is easily open after a Grapple Recovery.

- Screw Attack leaves me open.

I have not played much of Brawl+ to really say anything good or bad about it, but i am sure to play more in the future and maybe join some tournaments. ;)
This is the vBrawl/Brawl- board. Posts about Brawl+ belong in the Smash Workshop.

Good to know, though. I'm going to get homebrew once the Twilight Hack-less installation process is released.

Top Bottom