• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Brawl Character update Theory

Kojy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kojyneox
Yesterday i saw that Zelda got confirmed as a returning character
yesterday was monday
2 weeks before, on monday we got Fox and on Friday we got Samus
so im thinking, that every 2 weeks (maybe every week) we will get 2 characters updated on the list, if this friday we get aanother character, maybe im in the right track

what do you think?¿

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
See now when you try to create a pattern out of past occurences it doesn't help that your basing it off of two. The more consistent/past occurences you have to look at the more accurate your pattern can be. I think sakurai is just throwing darts at a board of updates and then posting whatever he hits but thats just my theory.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Sakurai is the kind of person who would put a pattern for a while, and then when he thinks people are finally getting it, he will change it, with either a great update or the equivalent of bananas.

Sakurai "there will be.... ADVENTURE MODE1111"

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
I think he could just confirm that **** Yoshi anyway.
We saw the stage..noone could imagine a Yoshi stage but no Yoshi.
So..pattern or not just confirm Yoshi :p

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i bet he is trying to not make a pattern so no one can guess the next update, though i had assumed this would be an item update, it was only speculation.

Top Bottom