• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Brawl Bowser is Undefeated

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
Lord Kagato i in no why would take that as a personal attack in fact its the truth and very eloquently put.

I guess as Warrior Knight says when he issues his challenges

Brawl Bowsers.. Get at me
Good. I look forward to facing you later, as well as the other Bowser mainers. I've always wanted to test my skills against the "known" Bowser pros.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Falco's Final Smash broke the bank for me so to speak

KoreanDJ was able to take 2-3 stocks per person when he got the smash and all he would do is wait for someone to attempt to break it, and then break it with his laser.

Then he just landmastered and brought you all the way to the blast zone on the top, waited for you to respawn, and did it again <_<

things like that are just retardedly broken lol
Oh. I guess then it does suck that someone has the be both too good at acquiring Smash Balls and have a broken FS. >_>

So wait, you can't simply just jump off the landmaster before it takes you up there? That really sucks.

wakka444

Smash Ace
kevinM and gimpy for doubles maybe?
either way, after watching gimpy do the klaw cancel tactic im a tad bit afraid to play my first money match against my friend.
maybe i can try to hide these vids of yours from him kevin.
plus, i too can not wait to see what bowser can do seeing as im gonna be playing against him so much.
Mario vs Bowser...bitter rivals till the end
Oh yes and now you and your dumb dair are gone gg plus you cant hide the klaw cancel from me I SHOWED IT TOO YOU, grats KevinM keeping bowsers name good, cant wait to see these vids and ive not seen these gimpy vids either=(

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
We Bowser mains like to post about how good our bowser is, and keep you in the dark video wise <_< <3 Bowser faithful we're working on it

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
Why? Personally me, I think it looks like a legitimate character specific advantage. It seems certain characters are more effective at acquiring them, while on the other hand not all Final Smashes are created equal in effectiveness.
good joke, but seriously....they arent equal at all, kirbys final smash can be done at the top of the screen and the victims have no defense to avoid it.
people will just stall until the smash ball shows up...

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Keep thinking that and someday someone will hand you a terrible beatdown.
Over confidence may lead you to your downfall.

nintengod

Smash Apprentice
Hardly.

And agreed, Jdub
not hardly
so far i havent seen one "uber better than the rest" character
they arent completely even but so far its like 10x more balanced than the crap in melee
at least now every character can beat every character with a 45-55%(estimate) win rate each time
ive seen even yoshi can own marth now

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
not hardly
so far i havent seen one "uber better than the rest" character
they arent completely even but so far its like 10x more balanced than the crap in melee
at least now every character can beat every character with a 45-55%(estimate) win rate each time
ive seen even yoshi can own marth now
wow you know it's amazing that you've seen yoshi beat a marth within a month of the games release, I mean obviously players are PERFECT at the game right off the bat.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Budai hasn't posted a video in over a month, ripping videos takes a while and since he recorded roughly 9-10 hours of footage i prefer to give him time and not pester him.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
cool how every character is pretty much equal
lol, KevinM should take offense to that.

He's basically saying, "It's not like you're pretty skilled or anything, the characters are just more balanced, therefore, you don't need to be as good anymore".

Don't take that **** KevinM.

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
It looks like Bowser became very, very awesome. Also, he's SOOOO gigantic. ;-;

I can sense Bowser mainz?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So what ever happened to ye olde Bowser Vids KevinM?
Last time i'll explain this, cause apparantly reading a post above is mad hard.

Budai has almost 9-10 hours of film to rip and upload, i'm not going to rush him along. I will post the videos as they come. Feel free to post videos in this thread though i think it'd be good for the Bowser Community to have as many videos as possible.

Athropos

Smash Rookie
No need to pester Budai but you can just remind him because he obviously forgot. By now we expect something to back up your claims :p

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i used to hate bowser. hes looking good this time and your helping him get there O.o"!

Top Bottom