• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my battle day

shadowblade2dark

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4723]my battle day[/drupal]

october/11/11
ok today i was playing ssbb and i tried to play boss battles in all levels. of course i ended up getting my butt beaten in very hard and insane mode. it was nothing like yesterday when i finished all events in all difficulty but that mario was difficult to beat.

if u have any questions or comment on todays topic let me know.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Yes I have a question!!!

Why did you make a blog this small when you could post this on so many other threads and be ignored by about the same amount?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's funny I never even bothered much with Boss Battles and haven't even beaten All Star with every character

The single player modes in Brawl have a much higher random mortality rate than Melee :/

Can't be arsed with that bull****.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, I remember spending like, a week waaaay back shortly after Brawl came out just trying to beat Boss Battles on Intense. (Finally succeeded with Fox, I think?)

But yeah, I never did finish all of the 1P stuff in Brawl. I think the biggest problem is the increased number of characters and you're actually expected to beat stuff with all of them to get the challenges. In Melee I don't think you got anything for doing 100-Man-Melee with everyone, and All-Star was shorter and was actually randomized so it wasn't boring as ****.

One of these days I'll get bored and finish it. Maybe.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I've tried this, it is torture. ;__;

Can't do more than like 2 or 3 characters in a row before I feel like jumping out my window.

shadowblade2dark

Smash Rookie
It's funny I never even bothered much with Boss Battles and haven't even beaten All Star with every character

The single player modes in Brawl have a much higher random mortality rate than Melee :/

Can't be arsed with that bull****.
i got to say melee was way easier then brawl especially all stars mode

shadowblade2dark

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I remember spending like, a week waaaay back shortly after Brawl came out just trying to beat Boss Battles on Intense. (Finally succeeded with Fox, I think?)

But yeah, I never did finish all of the 1P stuff in Brawl. I think the biggest problem is the increased number of characters and you're actually expected to beat stuff with all of them to get the challenges. In Melee I don't think you got anything for doing 100-Man-Melee with everyone, and All-Star was shorter and was actually randomized so it wasn't boring as ****.

well to tell the truth it is pretty boring but only after doing it alot

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ike is the real final boss of Brawl, obviously.

Can't do more than like 2 or 3 characters in a row before I feel like jumping out my window.
You get further than I do anytime I try. I want to stop after doing that first the couple matches.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=4723]my battle day[/drupal]

october/11/11
ok today i was playing ssbb and i tried to play boss battles in all levels. of course i ended up getting my butt beaten in very hard and insane mode. it was nothing like yesterday when i finished all events in all difficulty but that mario was difficult to beat.

if u have any questions or comment on todays topic let me know.
If you have ignorant questions, please come to the Brawl In-Depth forums. We have plenty of half experienced people there to answer this kind of thing just to make an extravagant waste of time in general.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
If you have ignorant questions, please come to the Brawl In-Depth forums. We have plenty of half experienced people there to answer this kind of thing just to make an extravagant waste of time in general.
Once again, Jesus H Christ you are really mad at everything.

What you need is a hug. A hug by a really awesome black guy named Tyrone.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Yeah, this is exactly what happens to me too. I usually try with some character I can't play well at all (not that I'm really that great with anyone in Barwl, but whatever) twice, fail both times, try with one other character, maybe succeed, then get pissed off and bored and would rather shoot myself than continue trying so I play some Melee and feel better.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The thing about me is I'm really weird in that I refuse to press yes on the continue screen and just finish.

XD

Chuee

Smash Hero
lol that sounds funny
they are but id say pkmn trainer is good to use becouse of squartle and his shell (plua switching pkmns)
well i am going to update the blog when i can also i though it was a good idea
i got to say melee was way easier then brawl especially all stars mode
well to tell the truth it is pretty boring but only after doing it alot
Multiquote
You should try it out

Top Bottom