• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Balls Seem to Have Dropped... (Possible AT?)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
And by Balls, of course, I'm referring to Shadow Ball. See, I was playing on Brinstar against a CPU, just goofing around, and I used Shadow Ball in the air, and it somehow exploded on the bottom floor. I've experimented with it a bit, and I've been able to pull it off once or twice, but I still haven't figured it out yet. I can't get any video proof, but just to give you an approximate figure:

Has this been discovered before, or is it new? I haven't ever heard anything about it in the past, so I just wanted to see.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Smoking Hedorah eh?
So you say it just went down? the Shadow Ball changed it's direction to the ground randomly? :o

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
What exactly were you doing when you let go of the shadow ball, who were you playing against and what exactly where they doing at that time?

We need a bit more info...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
The opponent wasn't shielding at all. When I released, I was at the spot on the image, or somewhere very close to it. I have absolutely no idea how it happened.

Top Bottom