• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My apology to the Pit members and to Shaya

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Hello everyone,

My name is Chompy. I was assigned to moderate the Pit/Dark Pit boards on here. Not only was my assignement to make sure things don't get out of hand, but I was also suppose to contribute any information to pass down to the Pit members, along with organizing the boards. I would like to thank Shaya Shaya for giving me the power to mod the Pit boards. After going to Dismantle was when things really started to go south for me. I had lost all faith with Pit and wound up going all Swordfighter (placing me top 32 out of 165 players).

As silly as it may sound, the reason I took a break on not using Pit at all during the summer (after Dismantle) was because I felt like "no matter how much effort I put in Pit, Nairo will always be a better Dark Pit/Pit player" That silly excuse lead me into giving up Pit. Instead, I focused on other characters that I have personal bonds with, like Charizard and Mii Swordfighter. When I took a break on Pit, I wound up losing the motivation to going on the Pit boards and researching all the techs that can be applied, as well as organizing the board. I realized now that it was a bad mindset to have and I got over it in due time.

By distractions I meant that my full-time job kept me from actually practicing the game, while writing a long speech for my brother's wedding at the same time. Whenever I came home from work, I went through a phase where I wanted to focus on other aspects of my life, like taking care of my health and spending time with the people I haven't hung out with. Therefore, I lost the motivation to practice the game. My brother's wedding was coming up, so I had to write a long speech and wound up focusing on that aspect. Now that the wedding is over, I can put more focus onto helping out the Pit boards as well as going all Pit in future tournaments. I apologize for not being there at times when needed, or trying to keep the MU thread going when the thread was dying out. Please forgive me for disappearing off the face of the Earth.

Also, I will be attending at Big House 5 and I am planning on going all Pit!

Hope to see you all there. Shaya, if your going to be at Big House, we can talk more about this if you want.

-Chompy-

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I live in Aussie land so I won't be at big house 5 I'd say :p
I'm not sure if I was in any part to you being modded here originally (It's been a while, I recommend many, as do others).

But yeah in the mean time in your hiatus structural clean up should/started to happen. Don't overly stress yourself or make commitments yet, let it be natural rather than forced.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Glad to see you back, man.

Haven't missed much though. They've finally got changes last patch, with a more consistent rapid jab (still not something to use often), a small damage buff to Dark Pit's arrows, and reduced endlag on both's arrows, which gives Pit a big buff to his camping since he can hover in place with jumps.

Top Bottom