• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MW smasher coming to Destin, FL area..

Hoefler

BRoomer
Hey guys, I'm going on vacation for a week down in Destin (on the panhandle I think..) I was just wondering if any of you guys would want to smash a bit as I don't want to get rusty while I was down there. Also it would be nice to take a break from playing the same Chicago people all the time. I'm a mediocre player to say the least and am a Marth main.

If you're interested, AIM me at some311kid or call (708) 638-5276.

Peace!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Destin is about half an hour from The Panhandle Manhandlers, so you could easily get up with them. When will you be in town?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea sooooo what date are you coming to destin??

also we have to change the crew name to kill that joke...... its as old as the uranus joke.

anyways my number is (850) 699 0669 and the name is John.
my aim is drummerdudeEG

contact me I usually handle most of the dealings around here and I always answer my phone sooo its a bet to call me. hope to smash soon.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Let me know when you do, btw. I'll drive over if I'm free.

For that matter, let me know when you smash next in general. I wants to smash.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
we havnt been smashing in large groups much lately just 2 or 3 here and there..... everyone has such hectic scheduals, but when you definatly have days off give us a call.

Top Bottom