• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MvC2 thread

Purple

Hi guys!
Anyone play mvc2 on the ps3? i just bought it recently and from what i can tell, most people play it casually, pretty fun. I currently play akuma/tron/random at this point. However akuma's gotta go when i learn how to play this **** game

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'm gonna take you for a ride?
I don't play competitively, nor do I own a PS3, but when I do get to play I use
Felicia,DOOM, and Storm

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I've played a little MvC2 during the few times it was brought to tournaments. I still can't get used to the light punch/heavy punch and light kick/heavy kick setup, but that'll come with more time.

I'm very... ignorant of what's going on in the main scene, but I hear it has very few competitively viable characters...

Still looks like a ton of fun, though.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Biggest problem for the game is the severe input lag: Playing that game on the 360/PS3 is a whole nother beast than the Dreamcast. Especially if you start playing it very well, you will quickly become frustrated.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Bought this game about a week ago for the ps3, still trying to get decent at it but i managed to pick up anakaris,magneto,and megaman right now.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm terrible, but when I do play I use Storm/Cable/Doom

Hit me up at Angrylobster1 on XBL if you want a few matches

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Megaman's playstyle

TATSUNOKO!!(Start charging again)
TORUNADOU HORUDO!
TORUNADOU HORUDO!
HK-S.Jump-LK-LP-
TAIKOU!!!!(BEETO PURENI works too.)

Oh, and never use RASHU DURIRO!!!(it sux.)

Jamaal has tasted my MM in MvC1.

I used to think Gambit was God. Then I used him, and was all, "WTF THESE MOVES I'M GOING BACK TO MEGAMAN RAWR."

Top Bottom