• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Muskegon House Tournament: RED Edition - June 15th, 2013 - Muskegon, MI

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Super-quick results, to the best of my memory.

Melee: (10 Man Round Robin, $1 Buy in Winner takes all)
1. JmanJ
2. Super
3. Artificial Flavor

P:M Doubles: (11 Teams)
1. Lordy/Benji
2. Super/fZk
3. JmanJ/Artificial Flavor

P:M Singles: (23 entrants)
1. Super
2. Benji
3. Lordy
4. fZk
5. TBird/root
7. Red/Flan~ (?)

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
Disregard previous post.

Anyway, wish I could have played out GF, but I'm dumb and don't know how to read work schedules. Next time I'll be more prepared and request the day off of work.

Also, for anyone wondering, I'm Benji and I usually go by the tag ,..., (eventually I'll think of something more...pronounceable).

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
My bad, I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention in brackets. Some of the day is just a blur. JmanJ and AF were definitely 3rd in Dubs.

EDIT: Also I had no idea you were Benji. You're always Punctuation Man to me.

JTsm

Smash Master
well.... I guess I'll give shoutouts here since the results may or may not come.

P:M Singles: (23 entrants)
1. Super: yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good **** I guess. lol. Props for recreating the bracket.
2. Benji: GG's dude. Mario is becoming more easy for me, but he's still a **** lol. Sheik is my biggest problem atm.
3. Lordy: Very beastly Ike. Doubles set was fun.
4. fZk: Yooo it's fun tallking with you. We need to do this more often for West MI tournies. Also, Ms Michigan was held at Muskegon on Sat. xDD We could have had fun. Stupid storm.
5. Tbird: We should def try to get some friendlies in.
5. root: holy **** you're getting a lot better. keep it up man.
7. Red: Thanks for hosting man. I had a really great time playing people. If we had more fans, that would make it perfect. I might bring one next time.
7. Flan: Yoooo you triumphed the Snake ditto this time. I'll be back a lot more prepared for ya (MM or tourney). ;)
Robjoe: Sorry we didn't get to play, but it would be great to face someone who knows the Snake MU well.
Bflak: Yoooo it's great playing with you man. Your Lucario is pretty nice and I think you can get better with boozer too. ;P
Tom: Shoutouts to not being on the pr panel. :denzel:
Manax: GG's. I hope you can come back stronger.
A2: Same with Manax.
Smalls? : You have a nice ROB and I can tell you have been practicing. Keep it up because ROB is hella good.
SophyBehr/Anal: Sayakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry for anyone I missed.

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice
I've yet to reveal my true power level to any of you.

SHOUT-OUTS TO LITERALLY EVERYONE OF YOUR FOOLS THAT MADE IT TO THIS HYPE EVENT!
I myself had tons of fun and look forward to potentially another REDfest in the not too distant future.
^3^

Top Bottom