• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music

pwnuwithpichu

Smash Rookie
I've been looking everywhere for somewhere I can download the songs in smash bros brawl INDIVIDUALLY. Can you guys help me out?

1crazyboy7

Smash Rookie
If you got utorrent or something when u get the torrent with the mp3's named, u can choose which ones u want and not want.

1crazyboy7

Smash Rookie
Im sorry, I cant find it, do you want me to upload it somwhere and give to u, I still have it in utorrent.

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
You can download whatever songs u want from SSBB at http://www.chunkyweb.info/ssbb/
Right-click the link to the far right of the song u want to download (the link to the right of the song size(which is displayed in kilobytes)). The link to the left of the song size plays a sped-up version of the song, so don't use that one (unless you really want to). Only use the link on the right of the song size. The link will say "Clic droit!" (I don't know why). Anyway, right-click the link and click "Save Target As..." and then save it. I've tested it myself and it works perfectly!!! And yes, I do like to use parentheses a lot.

Top Bottom