• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

music vs no music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byped

Smash Cadet
how much does this really make a difference?

i was watching some H2 matches on USA and i saw the whole FB team wearing headsets...... (yes i play halo)

when does this come in play?

do i need it at friendlies? (i like to talk trash, but for when im losing...............)
edit*( if )

does this really effect gameplay, or is it just for the A.D.D. kids......

I find myself doing moves to the beat of the song and that throwing off my game..

(ex: ludacris cussed and my edited version of "Roll out" bleeped it, that missed beat led to me missing my ken combo on a lvl 3 cpu , causing me to lose the match......)

not really marth specific, but i like this community more then those stupid "fox lovers"

so........ yeah.............................

wats up wit dat?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
This topic does not belong here. It's more suited for the MD room so go there with this.

Before you make this topic there, be sure to search for an existing thread that discusses this because I can guarantee you that there is already a topic about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom