• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music Recommendations

Burgy

Minion Lover <3
NNID
BurgySama
3DS FC
2766-9016-5287

The user above you will request a genre, and a mood. And the user below will find a song that fills the bill as to what the above user is looking for and then request something of their own.
It's that simple! I ask that you don't embed YouTube videos into the page just for mobile users as it has caused lag in the past, make a hyperlink please. That is all.
This is a place to discover new music that you haven't heard and show some users your musical prowess so I would love if you guys could keep this mostly serious.

• Please only serious recommendations
    • Songs may be explicit but only if the user permits it
    • Be civil, everyone has different music tastes.
    • An open mind is good.

Here is a sample template for requesting a song, by no means do you need to follow this template. This is just for people who don't know what to write.
You can add or delete from this also.

Code:
[size=125][b]Mood:[/b][/size] [i]<here>[/i]
[size=125][b]Genre:[/b][/size] [i]<here>[/i]
[size=125][b]Similar to:[/b][/size] [i]<here>[/i]
[size=125][b]Things that I enjoy in a song:[/b][/size] [i]<here>[/i]

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Mood: hungry
Genre: food
Similar to: thirsty
Things that I enjoy in a song: things of or relating to pizza products (pizza rolls, bagel bites; hot pockets are NOT pizza)

i think i saw you request some groovy junk somewhere in your post, i don't know. i didn't read it. here's a hot groove

also your image has "recommendations" spelled wrong

Last edited:

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
Mood: hungry
Genre: food
Similar to: thirsty
Things that I enjoy in a song: things of or relating to pizza products (pizza rolls, bagel bites; hot pockets are NOT pizza)

i think i saw you request some groovy junk somewhere in your post, i don't know. i didn't read it. here's a hot groove

also your image has "recommendations" spelled wrong

I think THIS might suite your desires.

Top Bottom