• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music on the Dojo

Do you want to see music reveals on the Smash Bros. Dojo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So far, the only updates were getting on the Smash website are characters, stages, and items. I wonder if there'll be a special section for music like there was on the Brawl dojo, or they'll reveal everything at release. It'll be a shame if Sakurai did the latter, because revealing awesome music is a great hype builder IMO.

Stompman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd like to see music updates, but I doubt we will get them. Last time we got so much information, and I loved it, this time, we get this slow trickle of pictures, and while I do appreciate it, it's driving me nuts :p.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
At the very least I would like to see a section about the stages at the Smash Dojo, some look pretty great where I actually want to see more images of them and what kinds of things they put into them but oh well. Guess I can make do with the characters section and the daily pictures.

I wouldn't be opposed to some more music reveals though.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Music would be nice. Not like we're getting much information, anyway. I don't even care if it's a Mushroom Kingdom remix or something we already know will exist as far as stages go.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Most certainly, though, it's unlikely we'll be getting much. I just hope I'll be able to listen to the epic main theme with no sound at some point before the game's release.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Not this time to me, actually. The more they can keep awesome songs inside the package that is SSB will equal eargasmic experiences after saving 'em for over year or more. Think.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
While I still don't quite understand why Sakurai is going about things this way, I really hope that later on (hopefully soon) the Dojo will evolve in some manner reminiscent of the SSBB Dojo. Including music and all. And considering the amount of content in Brawl, Sakurai most likely has loads of content he could reveal without over doing just that.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
While I still don't quite understand why Sakurai is going about things this way, I really hope that later on (hopefully soon) the Dojo will evolve in some manner reminiscent of the SSBB Dojo. Including music and all. And considering the amount of content in Brawl, Sakurai most likely has loads of content he could reveal without over doing just that.
I think it's because he wants to spend as much time as he can working on the games themselves without wasting his time running a website and everything. And maybe also in order to avoid the same Brawl debacle where people were over hyping themselves too much into unrealistic proportions. :/

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Funny how we all hated the pointless updates last time, but would kill for a 'you must recover' post now.

I for one prefer these picture updates, I want to be kept in the dark more for this version

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
I think it's because he wants to spend as much time as he can working on the games themselves without wasting his time running a website and everything. And maybe also in order to avoid the same Brawl debacle where people were over hyping themselves too much into unrealistic proportions. :/
Well that's certainly understandable. Truthfully I guess I just wish for those unrealistic proportions. XD

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
The smash bros tracks are the stuff of legends.
To not share that musical ear pudding would be a crime against all of human kind.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
In general I want them to put specific sections on the website for stages, items, and music.
And I'd really like to see each character get a description and their special moves on their individual pages.

But yes, though it isn't likely, I would love this!

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I really want to hear some Magaman songs. I never played a megaman game, but the music I heard from his reveal was amazing.

Top Bottom