• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music in the Atlantic south!!

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Hey! I'm sure some of you may remember me! It's WeeG. Yeah, I've kind of been missing from the boards and from any tournaments recently. I've invested a lot of time in another hobby of mine....music. I wanted to post here and see if you guys were interested in taking a listen. It may not be the kind of music you dig, but I imagine most people can appreciate local music to some degree. Here's the post I made elsewhere on the boards...

I'm sure many of you are creative and maybe even write your own music, but I want to take this opportunity to invite you to come listen to some new local music from Florida. Me and a few friends have started a collective of sorts called the "Transcode Collective" which is basically a group of artists who help promote each other's music for free on the internet. We have a lot of ideas going on and are currently compiling a compilation volume that will be distributed for free all over the internet. If anyone is from central florida be on the look out for free shows and such. Let me know what you guys think.

I am "Olive Juice" and here's my site...

www.myspace.com/olivejuiceforyou

And the Transcode Collective site is here...

www.myspace.com/transcodecollective

Be sure to check out as many of the artists you can and I'll post with future updates.

Thanks!

Maybe I will see some of you guys at the next gigs. Peace!

Top Bottom