• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music Customization Help?

RowdyRego

Smash Rookie
Now im sure a topic like this has been done time and time again, but i have a few questions i would like to be answered personally.

So im brand new to Project M as of half an hour ago, and im downloading a music pack from Calabrel currently. The question i have is, how can i change and add some of my own music to the list. I ask because i notice some of the stages music is unchanged and for those i would like to add my own music PREFERABLY my favorite selection of OC Remix songs. (Castlevania stage no music change? what gives)

Might as well throw in some punch out remixes or my personal favorite sonic songs. Prancing Dad on FD just because. So basically is this do-able? Or even better, Does such a pack already exist?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Of course it's doable. Music packs are essentially just a collection of BRSTM files. If you want your own music, you'd simply convert your audio file to BRSTM format (several ways to do this, such as Brawlbox, or the BRSTM Maker Gui). Once you have a BRSTM, you'd simply rename it so that it corresponds with the song slot that you want to replace (X04.brstm being 'Battlefield' T01 being 'Credits [Super Smash Bros.] respectively).
Unfortunately, I'm unaware of a pack that exists containing the songs you want, so I can't just provide you with one.

Here's a list for Brstms of the slots.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom