• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Mushroom kings you guys gotta come back again sometime!! i had so much fun playing you guys! lemme know when you can get back here for some more smash...

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Mushroom kings you guys gotta come back again sometime!! i had so much fun playing you guys! lemme know when you can get back here for some more smash...
Definately! this fest is exactly what we needed to spark our interest in the smash community again.. we were sorta downa nd out, but thans to yer great hospitality, we remember exactly why this game has brought us together!

As for slikvik..

anytime before 7:30, because me, splode, and goz have karate at that time..but we'll be back in an hour... everyone seems to be out of school now, so i guess yall can stay as long as ye want!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Definately! this fest is exactly what we needed to spark our interest in the smash community again.. we were sorta downa nd out, but thans to yer great hospitality, we remember exactly why this game has brought us together!

thats awesome im glad i could help! im think im gonna start holding big *** tournaments and rent a place out for it when i do...like pound 2...check up on my new thread to see whatsd comin up...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2464300#post2464300

choppre

Smash Cadet
aye when's you guys next smash fest coz i'm tryin to smash sometime with you guys again

acekgz

Smash Rookie
try-out

Hey, I've been looking around to test out my skills
I'm going to the tournament in capitol heights on June 23 so I was hoping to get a matchup with a few of you in the Maryland/DC area before the tournament

tagname: ace
Main: Peach
Secondary: Marth, Fox, Captain Falcon

email: jchang8@umd.edu

D

Deleted member

Hey, I've been looking around to test out my skills
I'm going to the tournament in capitol heights on June 23 so I was hoping to get a matchup with a few of you in the Maryland/DC area before the tournament

tagname: ace
Main: Peach
Secondary: Marth, Fox, Captain Falcon

email: jchang8@umd.edu
hey!!! ive got a great idea!!!!
how bout a mm between us!!! its a great way to start out w/a few bucks in yer pocket ;)
dont worry i suck

acekgz

Smash Rookie
hey!!! ive got a great idea!!!!
how bout a mm between us!!! its a great way to start out w/a few bucks in yer pocket ;)
dont worry i suck
You're in Dover, DE
Is that Delaware?
I'm in Maryland man, I'm not traveling that far for a match
Anyone from the Mushroom Kings of MD/DC crew?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
its the same one i told u guys about earlier. anyway come to it. its gonna be good. and good **** seeing some of u guys at pound. i got a death pool and didnt make it out but its good to see that some of u had some success. plus, i made all my money back thru mm so its all good

~rh

Smash Lord
Anyone still coming to that tourney in Capitol Heights Saturday?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
yeah guys lemme know cause space is limited and im tryin to reserve space for you...u gotta let me know by friday at the absolute latest...i think a lot of TA will be there so i hope u can come!!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i think i can get my mom 2 drop me off but she will want all this information like shes a cop @.@ like Ur # and ****
If we go it will probly b alot of us like 5-7 includin Slik
sweet just let me know exactly whos coming so i can keep track...
but yeah my mom was like that so its cool...as long as she doesnt randomly show up lol

and can u guys bring set ups again??

Top Bottom