• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kingdom Characters in Brawl

foxmaster101

Smash Cadet
I think that all characters from various mario games like paper mario yoshis island mario party etc. should be in brawl. Kamek would be pretty cool and so would shy guys and those hammer things. And king boo would ROCK :chuckle: and maybe piantas or toads. I think that maybe they should have the Pirhana. paper mario would be awsum too

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I doubt that it will have more than 6 mario series characters because of the brawl space that it would take up, although it would be nice if they included Kamek but imo paper mario would not work, althought his moves would be unique, I think we don't need to have another Mario in the game

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Yea lets not throw in too mant Mario series characters. It's all of Nintendo's characters, if that happened it would be Super Mario Smash Bros and his 2 other friends Mario is a best seller when it comes to video games. This game is the time to get old characters back out there.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
its bad enough to have mario, luigi, peach and bowser, especially with people barking about Bowser Jr or Toad, AND how DK is also related to Mario, and let's not forget Yoshi, and Dr. Mario (probably not returning tho)

let's not make it any worse now shall we? let's see some originality plz.

Top Bottom