• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multiple Switches with One Account

Kainin

Smash Rookie
I'm a High School esports coach and we are about to add Smash. Can I use my one account where I have own Smash and the fighter passes on more than two Switches? If so, can I play Smash Online with all copies at the same time? I know if this works all Switches except the primary have to be online for the game to work. Thanks for any help.

latsmash

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5085-9089-2026
I'm not sure what you're asking exactly, so I'll try and answer what I understand.

You can connect your Nintendo account to as many Switches as your heart desires, and it will retain the same save data for all your games, including Smash. However, if you try playing Smash Online with the same account on two switches simultaneously, you'll receive a pop-up saying play is suspended on one of the switches. Hope this answers your question.

Top Bottom