• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multiman (yes, no, how?)

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
So, in Melee they were like this:

In Brawl they were like this:

How would you like them to look like In Super Smash Bros. 4?
But first of all, would you like them to return?
Personally, I think they should take the chance to use the characters that didn't become adventures enemies, assist trophies or playble chars.
Then it would become more fun to play IMHO.
Oh! And about the quantity?
Let's see, in Melee there were two kinds, in Brawl five (2xMelee+1 or Melee+3), so this time it's expectable to have among eight (Brawl+3) and eleven (2xBrawl+1).

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
I don't think or reasoning behind how many unique types there are is sound. In melee there were just two that represented male and female. In brawl, where were 4 that represented 4 different body types. It's not a matter of upping the count per version.

That being said, I'd like to see this type of thing again.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Then I'd like to see more DIFFERENT types. Like characters on all fours, on wheels, hopping, loating in midair or moving only by short range teleporting.

Lechteron

Smash Apprentice
I'd enjoy a Fighting Mii team if Miis aren't playable. Some could have swords and shields, boxing gloves, etc.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't know what the Multi-Man modes will be called this time. :p

I don't care much about who they are, or what they look like. They might give us a similar mode with primids for all I care.

The mode must return though.

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
And just... learn from the previous three times and let us unlock the combatants already.

Yeah, they're gonna suck as playable characters, but some people like playing around with 'em. And those of us that do are generally tech-savv, so we'll hack it yet again if we have to.

The other idea I'd had regarding the mode is a 'Human-Controlled' variant:

- Accepts up to 5/6 players
- 'Hero' selects character. Others are assigned random spawns with no tag. CPU fills in for missing slots. Optionally, control may switch at points.
- Idea is that the 'mob' players don't know who they're playing as until the character responds to them.
- 'Hero' might be able to pick up on who's human-controlled by learning the 'tell' a person would use to determine their controlled character.

However, since it's also easily abusable, having the human-controlled 'Zako' fighters just constantly SD, have it be unrecorded.

Top Bottom