• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multi Match

King K Rool

Smash Rookie
Hey guys want some info on this,

So i prefer single one on ones but lets say its a 4 man match Teams or not how does this effect your play style how do you adjust to that cause i just recently did a 4 man match with some friends and it was brutal for me, im usually pretty good but with a 4 man match it changes it up a lot so wanted some tips

thanks

for both Project M and Brawl

Lagann

Smash Rookie
Really, when I play free for all, it either separates into 2 1v1's on the stage or its just a group fighting who ever is nearest and someone staying in the back lines until everyone else kills each other. I would recommend staying away from people if you can because you could be doing well but then someone comes in and interrupts your combo or they get hit instead. This not only allows for better fights to happen but you don't have to get too much into the mess that is free for all.

Top Bottom