• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multi-Man/Board the Platforms?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So far, we've been notified of the return of Home-run Contest and Target Test. Now there is still Boarding the Platforms from SSB64 and Multi-Man Melee from Melee. Do you think BtP should return? Multi-man? Both?
...or should there be a new mode for stadium...

Personally, I didn't like BtP that much, but if it does return that would be nice. Same for Multi-Man. And I do have a feeling that a new stadium mode will appear in Brawl...

Discuss.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
I actually sorta liked board the platforms cuz they were never too difficult. I definitly want multi-man melee to return, but with subspace emissary monsters instead of wireframes.

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
I would prefer if both Board the Platforms AND Multi-Man Melee would return.
I'm mainly hoping for Board the Platforms because of the new gliding mechanic, that would yield some fun levels for BtP.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
I'm almost positive board the platforms will return based on the fact that Target test only has 5 levels. Board the Platforms could easily be put in(I think I'm no programmer) with only 5 levels. Also I guess multiman melee could return but I didn't enjoy it that much. I wouldn't mind if it returned. And something new... they could add races!(Probably not such a good idea)

Foe

Smash Journeyman
BtP and Multi-Man both should be in. I'm not so sure on what the new stadium event would be but I think there will be one or two.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
And something new... they could add races!(Probably not such a good idea)
I actually that about smash races. But then you get to the point were someone's too far in the lead to reach. Still think it'll be a good idea if it's tweaked, though.

And, yeah, I think BOTH should be back. I liked board the platforms... actually more than break the targets. But Multi-Man Melee was great for unlocking. I mean... it just fit! Kinda like proving your worth.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I liked BtP, but it was kind of SLOW considering you had to land on each one instead of just chucking a boomerang at 6 targets.

Multi Man just HAS to return.

I say we should get more chances to beat on Sandbag.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
i'm hoping that if multi-man returns, instead of wireframes, you fight miis!
Hey, that was my idea! Buttface! Anyways, I think that BtP and Multi-Man should return. With all the new ways to jump and fly across the stage, I think that they could easily make it even more fun. Maybe they could let you choose what type of enemies you wanted to fight in Multi Man? Maybe Subspace baddies, classic Nintendo enemies, or maybe,I don't know, Miis!

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
Yeah multi-man melee in co-op, who kill the most:laugh: Board the platforms is crap, break the targets is enough.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I'm almost positive board the platforms will return based on the fact that Target test only has 5 levels. Board the Platforms could easily be put in(I think I'm no programmer) with only 5 levels. Also I guess multiman melee could return but I didn't enjoy it that much. I wouldn't mind if it returned. And something new... they could add races!(Probably not such a good idea)
NO! Board the Platforms shouldn't be 5 levels. It must be one for each character.

Top Bottom