• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MU] Zelda vs Wii FIit Trainer

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
okay so I got wrecked by some ass who somehow only used her specials to kill me....so how should a WFT main get past Zelda's repertoire?

God I hate 90% of the players on For Glory, such assholes, no respect whatsoever...

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
okay so I got wrecked by some *** who somehow only used her specials to kill me....so how should a WFT main get past Zelda's repertoire?

God I hate 90% of the players on For Glory, such *******s, no respect whatsoever...
also those throws...how do I dodge getting grabbed while dodging side b and well used teleports to hit me?

**** sorry somehow I doubleposted....I could swore I hit the edit button.

Last edited:

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
Nair is likely to just cancel the Din's.
but then I'd get teleported and I did try and punish those by sheildng then grabbing but her hitbox would push me away so shed end up safe and Id end unable to punish her up b

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm you can try camping Zelda with those volleyballs or w/e they are.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Wow you are really hateful in your opening post.

Aleate is a saint for helping you.

Last edited:

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
zelda is a character who's feared for his supernatural strengths. the mankind has tried to find the ultimate strategy against her for decades. even ancient Egyptians couldn't figure out how to beat her. fortunately, after millennia of careful thinking and theory rafting of the world's greatest elders, we have finally found and answer to how to defeat zelda and the meaning of life

[collapse="brace yourself"]
get good
[/collapse]

Last edited:

CommanderPepper

Smash Cadet
NNID
CommanderPepper
3DS FC
5455-9558-8826
I have only fought one WFT on For Glory. Zelda's up b would seem like a problem for a WFT trying to create a projectile game. I'd like to play you sometime tonight to get a grasp on this matchup, I'm in the Atlantic northeast.

GdspdUblkprzdnt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GdspdUblkprzdnt
I haven't played this matchup as far as I can recall but volleyball doesn't seem to be that important as a tool. Use your nair to gimp Zelda's recovery. Remember, if she's aiming for the ledge her second hit box won't appear. The same applies in neutral although it's riskier. Her hurt boxes come out before her hit boxes so you can mess her up but you need to time it carefully. In general I feel you need to use your speed to your advantage. Play footsies with her until the sun comes out, bait out her phantom and her neutral B. I don't feel that it's as one sided or as hard as you feel it is as I can hypothetically come up with a few ideas of how to play the MU so it's likely there was a skill gap.

Try to be more articulate in the future though. You could have gone about this thread much more tactfully, homeboy.

Top Bottom