• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Discussion: Samus

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
According to the MU chart, we have a +2 in this MU.
If you disagree in any way, post.
If you agree at all, post why.

Discuss the Samus MU. I will try to stay out of MU discussions and let the other players talk.

Tesh

Smash Hero
From what I've seen, Xyro Suit Samus beats Zero Suit Samus +1.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
It should be a +1 because if Zss can't get in and do some damage early and keep samus on her toes then she gets gimped or killed pretty early. I find depending on the timing neutral B either charged or not (I always recommend uncharged) will hit her when she is falling doing Zair at some or most times you may trade hits only you get knocked back in samus' favor.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Well I suck so that doesn't change anything just commenting on what I know and have experienced. If you'd like an opportunity to educate me I welcome it as I do welcome all and most advice though I'd rather a correction over a comment and zero explanation for it. I think new people would like that as well.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I MOLEST ZS PLAYERS.

only cause they dont know the MU. But once you do, samus is just too slow/too floaty to do anything.

ZS wins +2

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
I MOLEST ZS PLAYERS.

only cause they dont know the MU. But once you do, samus is just too slow/too floaty to do anything.

ZS wins +2
Hmmmm I guess I don't know the Mu properly yet then will try and figure out more then.

Xyro or Xonar educate me! lol two X names.

Top Bottom