• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Discussion: Link

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
According to the MU chart, we have a +2 in this MU.
If you disagree in any way, post.
If you agree at all, post why.

Discuss the Link MU. I will try to stay out of MU discussions and let the other players talk.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Yes we do have a +2 in this Mu if anything I used to lose to projectiles had trouble with them as I would just get hit by everything. I think I actually had to learn this MU when I encountered a player named Rizen but it became apparent that I knew nothing when I faced LordXavier. The MU can be a difficult one if you don't know how to play it my only advice is to watch out for links that short hop to pull bombs they're fast do not underestimate them.

Also most links recover low and make great use of your laser against his gale boomerang and arrows done right I think you can out shoot him not sure though you may have to be close.

Major thanks to BioDg.

Top Bottom