• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Chart v3

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hey everyone, I’m Red Arremer and will be leading Falcon's panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3 again. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are:
Red Arremer (Panel Leader)
Papa Mink
Lordhelmet
teluoborg

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM me or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Oh man, that's great!

But do you guys really think there will even have a slight change in the panelist for Falcon's favor?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
We're going to evaluate which MUs need to be changed, and hopefully can come to a consensus with the other character panels, but keep in mind we might have to do compromises in all of it.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
No compromises, even in the face of apocalypse.

Also I didn't know that Mink plays Falcon.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
He plays a variety of characters, one of which is Falcon, and yes, also Jigglypuff.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
He can feel free to contact me (he was suggested by another panel member as well), and if Acedude doesn't respond in a few days or so, I wouldn't mind slotting him in instead of Ace.

He'll have to be aware though that there's a limit of 5 panelists, and since he'd a back-up in that occasion, he would not be able to take part if Acedude does get back to me.

Lionman

Smash Champion
The panelits are good Falcons, i dont know about Mink but if they plays a lot of characters he should know how they deal with Falcon, so im fine with it.

Also im not panelist this year because i dont play brawl right now and my way of thinking is from 2 years ago

(And my english suck)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Acedude hasn't responded to me, so if Stroumbert is interested, it would be the perfect time to contact me.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Stroumbert never comes on the Falcon boards so it'd be better if you contacted him I guess.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I play a lot of captain falcon.
You guys don't have to believe me off hearsay, you can hear me off of my submissions in the panel.

I wouldn't waste extra time of my life contributing BS :p

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Alright, to keep you guys up to date, Acedude has declined the invitation, and Stroumbert never responded to my PM. The finalized panel is Mink, Teluoborg, Lordhelmet, and myself.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
*Public announcement to those in the Falcon Backroom :troll:*

I will be using it more often. Let's see if we can get things rolling again.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
What determines the joining of a discussion such as match ups?

Can i be qualified if im experienced and very active or is their an application that must be filled for examination before i am allowed?

If no one responds or accepts the offer as a 5th discussion member, im always available to help. (with your permission of course)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I guess people are chosen depending on many factors, including :
-have you been active with Falcon in your tournament scene ?
-do you have a good grasp of the character ?
-Do you have an expanded experience in the matchups ?

Etc etc.

I don't think there will be a change in the members list now, but if you want to discuss change about Falcon's matchups feel free to do it here.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for responding, i understand and ill be giving input to matchups and advice to newcomers who need advice frequently.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Sorry to disappoint you but this is the Falcon boards, there is no newcomer here, just 5 guys, give or take.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Nobody can just pick Captain Falcon and get in here.
They have to be the chosen ones.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
If you do end up having an open slot you should hold an application style competition for the final panelist. First have people state why they feel as though they are good enough to be a panelist. Then pick from the applications who you feel is most deserving. Get them on Skype and grill them with random questions about Falcon to test their knowledge, and maybe play a couple rounds with them to gauge actual skill.

Either way, even though I am no where near good enough with Falcon to be a part of this, I hope that everything goes smoothly and I am here to help in any way possible!

Oh, one last thing. How much - if at all - will the public be involved with this project? Considering that the community is getting involved with the tier, maybe the public could help with the chart.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Based on my experience of the previous chart the public won't be involved, it's already a big enough mess as it is lol.

Top Bottom