• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Chart v3 - Bowser's Panel

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'd like to be on the panel just so I can see the discussions (without contributing, unless they wanted me to for some odd reason).

Unless there is a way to see the discussions without being on the panel.

D

Deleted member 189823

Yeah, me too. I don't really have much to contribute to, but I'm interested in seeing a few of those changes.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I don't really care about the ratios, I'm more interested in the matchup info and how to play the MU etc.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
1) Klaw.
2) Klaw more.
3) UpB OoS now and then.
4) ....
5) Profit.
I know you're joking but I think Bowser is slightly beyond that now.

On another note, dash attack is my new move of the week. If you tip it with the nose you can catch people by suprise because they never expect it (unless you do it too much obviously). It's good for getting people as they jump.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Dash Attack is very underrated imo.

The hitbox on that move is deceptively big, and it's good for plowing through attacks if used sparingly. (mostly aerials, but I use it against grounded moves too)

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I find dash-dash attack pretty good for grounded opponents as a rare mix up. It gets them by surprise because Bowser doesn't normally attack from that sort of position or range.

:phone:

D

Deleted member 189823

I've had my share of uses using it to punish landings and ledges get-ups.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dash attack is great, its just not something you should use too often. 4-5 times a game at best imo. Its good cuz its quite fast and has deceptively good range, especially when compared to the rest of his kit. It also sets up nicely for juggles and kills with uair. The problem is that if you do it too much or use it stupidly, they come to expect it and/or youll get punished hard.

Still a good move, I can credit it for tons of kill set ups, landing punishes, etc.

D

Deleted member 189823

I think a -3 against Olimar is a bit too much. He isn't that bad against us. I understand where Joe is coming from, but he's usually a little pessimistic about Bowser and only said "olimar just throws pikmins and wins" as arguement as to why that should be a +3 for him.

Top Bottom