• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MS Paint The User Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hateanddestruction

NOTE: This is my first post here. I have read the rules, but just in case it's breaking any I apologise in advance.

Here's the game: Using your Microsoft Paint (No Photoshop) skills, draw what you think the user above you looks like in real life, OR what you think they should look like (i.e. it can be a ridiculous picture based on their username, avatar or whatever) Be as creative as possible, and rubbish pictures are welcomed. You don't need to justify or explain anything you draw, unless you think it'll be funnier.
I have seen games like this on other forums, and they are the funnest and most hilarious games I've ever seen online! All it needs to work is input.

Since I'm first, there's nobody for me to draw, and drawing myself is unfair as I know what I look like :laugh:

So you guys start the pics. Have fun!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

You can see tears if you look closely. Hopefully you recognize the lyrics.

And for the record, I know that I messed up by putting Pablo Honey at the end of the shelf, it was actually their first album. Other than that, it's in chronological order from left to right.

H

hateanddestruction

somebody try to do a proper one of me.
that's supposed to be an explosion on the gamecube btw.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
How can you possibly fail with the trans-siberian orchestra playing? It's a contradiction in terms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom