• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrBond reporting for duty

MrBond

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone,
I joined SmashBoards a few months ago to get some new information on Smash4 around the time of the February Direct I think. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the typical average dude gamer, about to graduate from high school and attend college in the fall, and I love video games.
I started to play Smash Bros in 1999/2000 when I got the first one and was about four or five years old haha, and I've played every game since. Pretty excited for the new one too. I like to play mario, zelda, source, half life, counter strike, left 4 dead, star fox, and a handful of other games...but Zelda is my favorite. I'm also a big fan of James Bond too.
I really like Super Smash Bros, but I'm not entirely interested in the competitive scene, I just like to play it and "play competitively" against my friends hehe. I was in a Team Fortress 2 clan named |Ck| from late 2009 to mid 2011 until it sorta disbanded :( But it was a hell of a lot of fun while it lasted.

But yeah, just saying hello and such. Also, I like coming to these boards for info/posts about the new Smash game, so yeah that's me.

I main Captain Falcon in Smash64 and Melee, and I main Mr Game & Watch in Brawl because nobody I know plays as him and it's fun annoying others with him.

Last edited:

Oops!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aguyudontknow
3DS FC
1693-1719-9908
I feel the same way about playing competitively with my friends, but I've since befriended people who are competitively good and have had to step up my game XD Always happy to see a Brawl G&W main!

Welcome to Smashboards =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom