• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.R vs Leon Best of 5 Money Match

Izaw

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2xkbUig3v8

Mr.R - Black Marth, Leon - Golden Marth

The two best Marths in EU brawling it out!

Sorry for this set being uploaded so late, I've had some technical difficulties, although it's all fixed now.

Credit to the commentators Rapture and Punishment Divine for once again doing an incredible job on the commentary. Check out their Podcast called "Directional Influence": http://vvvgaming.podbean.com/category/directional-influence/

One set is going to be uploaded every week/every second week! All in crystal clear HD quality, with the most exciting and intense games featuring a lot of big players. And all the future matches will include a very entertaining source of commentary. There will be Tournament matches too so stay tuned. There will also be Project M and Melee matches at some points.

This is the original Brawl.

Songs used:

Fallen Army - GRV Music
Sonic Adventures 2 - Green Forest
MGS3 - Taking on the Shagohod
Keiki Kobayashi - Zero
Bleach - Chokkaku

Enjoy and Subscribe for more :)!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'd like to see you commentate on a marth ditto^

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
This was VERY fun to watch. I didn't mind the commentating at all.

Nice job you two, and the commentators. Would definitely watch more again, especially for Ramin because he knows I love him lol.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
This was VERY fun to watch. I didn't mind the commentating at all.

Nice job you two, and the commentators. Would definitely watch more again, especially for Ramin because he knows I love him lol.
<3

Thanks PD and rapture
and you 2 obviously eniz !

Laem

Smash Champion
when was this played, DS?
if so, ramin u so cocky LOOL mr. "i figured him out"

Mr-R

Smash Champion
it was played during ds.
and I didn't say that because of the money matches but moreso because of the friendlies i had with him afterwards, guess he was sandbagging :(

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Clearly for someone with a limited mind like yourself, yes, "difficult"

You're just to boring
If you're looking for something hype, then don't watch my commentary. If you're looking for someone to scream into a microphone and get "hype", like most commentary has divulged into, especially over a matchup he particularly dislikes and has studied extensively for over 3 years, I suggest you look elsewhere. If you want detailed, deep commentary detailing important things like options, reads, punishes, and habits then I think I do a pretty good job for someone tired after a long day of school.

I have gotten mostly positive feedback from this, so I daresay that you are the one with the limited mind on this one.

Top Bottom