• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Game & Watch Tourney, Phase 2 starts(Final Phase) Ends 7/12

chckn

Smash Ace
um, what do you mean by bye?
A bye is when you go to the next round without having to play anyone. You have to do it when you dont have an even amount of people. Like now youre gonna have 5 people in phase 2 so how are you gonna determine who plays who? lol

chckn

Smash Ace
the only way to do it is to have 2 ppl automatically go to the next round so then in phase 3 you will have 4 people and it will be even

chckn

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOO do not do that. If you do I will drop out. That will really ruin the tournament. ffas are not competitive whatsoever.

btw have you talked to all of these people that havent reported results yet?

Lotsa_Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
for the finals with 3 left (person a, b, and c) you could do this:
a vs. b
a vs. c
b vs. c

then you can figure out a 3rd place.
from there you can do 2v2 with the top 2.
2 problems, first of all, I think you mean to say "a 1v1 with the top 2" and second, this could quite easily result in a draw. Rock Paper Scissors style draw. If you know what i mean

chckn

Smash Ace
2 problems, first of all, I think you mean to say "a 1v1 with the top 2" and second, this could quite easily result in a draw. Rock Paper Scissors style draw. If you know what i mean
yeah not really a problem though. There are two ways to do this. Either everyone plays eachother in one set and the people with the two best records advance(if there is a two way tie for last then the bottom two play eachother in a seperate set and winner advances, and in the case of a three way tie everyone plays eachother again) or someone automatically goes to the finals(which is sort of unfair when there are only 3 people).

chckn

Smash Ace
sorry for the double post but this kind of needs to be bumped, is this going to be finished or not?

chckn

Smash Ace
Just beat lotsa spaghetti, down to play koopa whenever. Just pm me or aim me. Since lotsa beat you and I beat lotsa, unless you beat me then I win. If you beat me then we are at a three way tie and have to figuere something out then :p

Top Bottom