• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Game & Watch sure does have an... interesting taunt...

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
upon browsing through a luigi taunt thread, I found this video displaying everyones taunts. (seen here)

At 11:02, It starts showing G&W's taunts. his final one is... very... uh... crude....

Mr.Game & Watch has flipped us off x_x

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
I love his new taunt, but it just isn't as annoying so I may not use it.

Oh you edited your post. Now I see what you mean XD

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
yes, he still has his Bell taunt and all. This was mainly to showcase that Mr.Game & Watch seems to be shooting the bird in this picture....

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
yes, he still has his Bell taunt and all. This was mainly to showcase that Mr.Game & Watch seems to be shooting the bird in this picture....
OH!

...At first I wasn't getting it at all...

...I doubt G&W can give the bird though with his Thumbs...As he lacks fingers =p

Crackerz

Smash Rookie
"u think you'll just throw me in as an unlockable character? i was in melee! i should be right in there! no doubt youre not gonna let me in the story mode either?!?"

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Thats so awesome. Only taunt Im ever using with G&W on wifi. Ever. Ill miss you bell, but this is too good.

When I send someone off the stage right before the timer runs out, Ill spam that. hehehe.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I think I remember seeing his bell. Twice; yeah, the bell is TWO of his taunts now, only one is at a different angle. Still, that looks scary and cute at the same time. I'm not sure why.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I feel stupid, but at first I didn't get that either, I thought he was just jumping and I would have to watch the video. Then I looked closer... that's incredibly awesome. _n|m O_O m|n_

8BITRayn

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeiosDiluere
Game & Watch is officially an honorary mooninite with that taunt

"i hope u can see it b/c i'm doing this has hard as i can"

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
indeed an interesting taunt, but i'll stick to the annoying ones, actually i saw a video where G&W taunted with his bell up and then down, then i realized they were 2 different taunts, and it looks pretty while its annoying so it perfect.

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
When I saw his taunt. it looks like he's just shrugging his arms.

But I understand what your thinking about the picture. O_o

=S-A=

DJ Tempora

Smash Cadet
I've been playing some G&W and you can actually spam his up taunt and side taunt (the two bell taunts) in rapid succession. There's absolutely no lag. It's pretty awesome, so I thought all the G Dub mains might like to know.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Revenge on all those who thought he was gone?

As for me, I'll use the bell taunt.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Maybe he does that because of the poor amount of collectible trophies he got compared to everyone else, even the Ice Climbers!:p

EDIT: But seriously, the number of trophies representing Mr. Game & Watch's franchise is a complete joke. So much for respecting Gunpei Yokoi(god bless his soul)'s work.:urg:

Ween

Smash Cadet
lol after reading this thread I think I'll be using this taunt more often :)

Top Bottom