• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game and Watch Discussion Facebook Group (Looking for members)

crysisnova

Smash Rookie
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1433983150239326/

I've shared this elsewhere, so I hope i'm not being a pain in the ass...

I started a Game and Watch discussion group for dedicated game and watch players! Any game and watch player can join... this group is intended to be a community where game and watch players can learn and grow, share strategies, discuss metagame, and share tech they found. I wanna use it to help other game and watch players as well...

I'm working to build an active community. check it out!

Feel free to join if you are a Game and Watch player (main, secondary...pocket... don't worry about it.) and you are trying to learn him or you wish to discuss his metagame on a deeper scale.

If you feel you are a skilled G&W player, you would make a great addition to the group as you can share tech, combos, and tips that would be very helpful to the players who are trying get better with him.

Beginner players who are just starting to learn him are welcome to join too, I don't alienate people. Have fun!

JUST ONE THING

Let's try to keep it G&W centric... No fox combos to derail the thread or anything like that. just a small request to stay on topic.... i'm not too strict or anything, but still want the group to retain focus.
Let's try to stay on topic and keep stuff related to the character. All I ask, nothing too strict, but it will be great to keep this a G&W centric group. Lol.
Let's try to stay on topic and keep stuff related to the character. All I ask, nothing too strict, but it will be great to keep this a G&W centric group. Lol.

SeanS

Smash Journeyman
Man, we've already got the Skype group stacked... lol. But why not.

It should be pretty easy to guess who I am.

And we should link back and forth between this and the Skype group.

Last edited:
Top Bottom