• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. G & W, why he MUST return...

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
1. Mr game & Watch is the First 'Character entity' in video game history. He is kinda like Adam (adam & eve) of the video game world.

2. Non clone, original move set, and totally unique.

3. He is a 8 bit character lol, why take him out he virtually takes no memory to keep in the game.

4. Game & Watch is a god.

5. G & W rings a nice lil bell

Who thinks he will return to Brawl? I think he will be one of the last unlockable characters again. I almost assure he will return.

PS. I want to make a special G & Watch stage lol, one with hella obsticals.

Bash me if u like about this topic or be cool and give me your opinions. :laugh:

FLIPPING 2d sausages (i call em pancakes) is godly

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
Technically Game & Watch is not 8-bits, he's a 3D character compressed flat.

But regardless, he's returning

Didnt know that, ty for the clarification.
Also, Im glad to hear confidence in his return. i ike your moves..Ilike your style..

(how can they not want to put such a landmark character into brawl?) I never played his games but i mean come on..just look at the guy lmao, he is an instant super-legend!! I love the big jew nose :laugh:

Arteen

Smash Lord
3. He is a 8 bit character lol, why take him out he virtually takes no memory to keep in the game.
I highly doubt that memory will be an issue for incuding content in Brawl, but he would still take up nearly as much space as everyone else. Sure, his character model is probably simply a series of flat images, but he still needs a collision model, animations, moves, sound effects, and everything else that all characters would need.

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
congratulations at losing all credibility! hahahahah (that was me laughing at your fail)
lol, gotta figure out where you lost all knowledge of me just using fun sarcasm at a certain point. :confused: LVL 9 HAMMAH IN YO FAYCE :laugh:

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
I highly doubt that memory will be an issue for incuding content in Brawl, but he would still take up nearly as much space as everyone else. Sure, his character model is probably simply a series of flat images, but he still needs a collision model, animations, moves, sound effects, and everything else that all characters would need.
ya one of the guys told me that he is 3d compacted flat so he takes up the same memory..it coulda fool'd me :urg:

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
He is gonna return because "He is not a clone", "He's an 8-bit character lol", "He's a God and has a nice lil bell"?

lol, if he is returning is certainly not because of those reasons.

lol. :laugh:

If i was mexican i would write "el oa el" :ohwell:

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
There is no logic in throwing away a completely unique and hilarious moveset like Mr.G&W, him not being including in brawl would be ridiculous.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol I don;t like game&watch. I dont care if he returns. Only reason I want him bask is for kirby's sick look with G&W powers :]

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
box attack(i like to call it a top hat attack lol), pesticide attack x2( i like to call it money shot attack), manhole attack, parachute attack, top hat attack into the key to the city attack.. then riiiiing the bell for opponents terrible tragedy =(

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
the edit button exists for a reason....

and I wouldnt worry about game and watch, he is one of those characters who practicaly is a shoe-in. he is also at least I think) nintendo's first real character, I think nintendo would definatly include the character who helped get them into the video gameing world.

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
How about this. Give G&W color and I'm all for him in Brawl. Reveal his identity for who he really is
but thats what he is.. a non-graphical entitiy, he is the lord of the flat world and father alpha. lol i made that sound like he is a serious being ...my bad. :laugh:

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
do you think the gamster will be the last character to be acknowledged in brawl? Kinda like he was the last guy unlocked in melee? They made him a super special character in melee

Top Bottom