• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. G & W Hitbox Video.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
also, the n-air hitbox is just so beautiful

i'm working on getting the reverse f-air more consistently, especially off an edge-hop.. ****ing hard to do, but it's so useful.

JKJ

Smash Ace
Thanks for this! More seriously considering playing the 2D crusader after getting scraped by QERB at Apex.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Thanks for this! More seriously considering playing the 2D crusader after getting scraped by QERB at Apex.
DO IT!!!

Seriously, I'm getting a new guide up and am asking for permission to take over some old threads to get the board alive again, it'd be nice to see a new player here! Keeps me motivated :)

JKJ

Smash Ace
I mean I'd still main spacies, but as a really serious secondary i think hes awesome and really overlooked

I'm definitely seriously picking him up.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played him for nearly as long as QERB, but I love him to death. I agree that he is very underrated.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Agreed here as well, I just got the threads as hoped, so hopefully the work I put on can help you guys get better as G&W!

JKJ

Smash Ace
I play him quite a bit now, not really in tourney but definitely in MMs and friendlys
and I got 4 stocked by M2Ks G&W on stream at ROM7.... sad times

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Oo that's rough. Whenever that vid gets uploaded it's probably gonna get pretty big lol, prepare.

But it's ok bro I beat m2k's mewtwo in a friendly at a smashacre with the dub a lil while ago if that counts for anything, I got your back :p

JKJ

Smash Ace
Lol I already have a troll who has bothered me since the beginning of my smash career telling me that I'm a casual, I get that getting 4 stocked happens lol
He just kinda planked forever and then gimped me.

IndianapolisCentralGaming

Banned via Warnings
Play ice climbers and ruin everything for always. I want people to hate de-synces more than being wobbled to 250% cause by the de-synces.

Said i love them like before i was a srcub

Top Bottom