• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Clean vs Mr. Dirty: Fight of the Millenium

M

Mr. Dirty

Mr. Clean

Versus

Mr. Dirty

People here don't understand really what's going down. That sorry man Mr. Clean about to get whooped on by your boy here Mr. Dirty. You think you can clean up The Dirt?

The Dirt is Everlasting!

I'm so dirty, someone tried to splash me with bleach and it came off my skin as oil

So dirty people take a shower in my bathroom and they come out dirtier than when they came in.

So dirty I got to pick out the weeds that grow on my bedroom floor.

So dirty, they gotta evacuate my neighborhood before I open up my door.

The Dirt ain't afraid of no weak sauce Mr. Clean. I'll make that man release a new Mud Spray for the house he'll be so humbled.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol after reading this. i see that its an inside joke xD

you guys are innocent:chuckle:

oh well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I....... Don't get it, G. Can you send an explanation of some sort?

. . . .

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I rather not. It's one of those stories where you have to experience it to understand.

sorta like the legend of "The Man" etc etc
'

either way I banned this guy. he won't be polluting our room with his Mr. dirty'ness.......

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awesome. You pry out curiosity, just to let it sit there in the sun, waiting to get the water.

>:(

I feel, now, I must know, with a comment like that...........

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Yeah, definitely looks like another "The Man"...

but the only thing I can think of, is that someone here is just eeeextra straight on someone, and this is a joke on them.

I think more context and this would probably be really funny.

Top Bottom