• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPH Hackers!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
*sigh* I'm sure almost everyone out there who plays online with Metroid Prime Hunters has encountered a hacker or two out there. IMO, they should be stripped of their Video Gaming licenses. I mean, I care about my personal record a LOT. They go ahead and use the Deathalt, Invisible, Double Damage, and Omega Cannon on you and fly and walk through walls! That is the very meaning of unfair. Anyone else feel this way? What do you people do when you encounter a hacker? Discuss.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
When I borrowed my friend's AR for my DS, I hacked for fun on MPH. It could do alot of crap such as god mode and infinite ammo. :D

I owned everyone!

matthewdw94*

Smash Apprentice
then I figured out how to safe disconnect, if everyone does it a bunch then theyll stop cuz they suck!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You cannot stop hackers in online games, ban them and they'll find ways to get around it. There will always be different methods to annoy you.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
It can be fun for the hackers for a while, but then it gets boring. Mark my words, hackers. You should just stop, as it deprives the fun of online play.

This is me: Master hunter, yippee! Then I meet a hacker, then I'm back to elite. Then I beat other players and become a master hunter, then the cycle repeats.

It's... so... ANNOYING!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
*sigh* I'm sure almost everyone out there who plays online with Metroid Prime Hunters has encountered a hacker or two out there. IMO, they should be stripped of their Video Gaming licenses. I mean, I care about my personal record a LOT. They go ahead and use the Deathalt, Invisible, Double Damage, and Omega Cannon on you and fly and walk through walls! That is the very meaning of unfair. Anyone else feel this way? What do you people do when you encounter a hacker? Discuss.

That alone shows that they won. It's video game; get over it.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Against hackers, I just disconnect and hope that all the other players do. If people disconnect against hackers enough, then eventually the hacker will get bored. That's what I think.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
You guys don't play that many online FPS's, do you?:laugh:

I do, and hackers are the lowest of the low. Even worse than text-spammers/trolls. I wanted to see what it was like, so my friend showed me how. The power you get is enough to tempt even the most noble of gamers, but you must resist at all costs.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I don't like hackers either. I mean, if its just a freindly game in which a bunch of friends are hacking to goof around, I'm okay, but hacking to improve your online W:L record? What's even the point in wining if your wins aren't even legit? If I was put in a room with a non-hacker who had 100 wins, and a hacker with 750 wins, I'd have much more respect for the 100w guy.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i dont hack, and i have never encountered a hacker. i just use natural tricks in the game, like flying in sylux altform with deathalt in the head shot arena.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Records don't matter, whenever I play H3 on XBL, I don't care about my rank/level, just as long as everyone has fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom