• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mp3 version of the battlefield music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Cool, Thanks!

I'm no veteran, but welcome to the forums! A more dedicated, informative group of Smashers you will never find.

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping this would be posted quickly. Thanks a ton, man. It'd be fantastic if they released the entire soundtrack online, or at least the level themes.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Couldn't think of a better first post, imo. Thanks. :)

mattk210

Smash Cadet
thanks everybody. Where I live, the website was updated at about 4pm, so I was awake and sane... I guess I could do the same with upcoming music that may be posted on the website.

TGM

Smash Lord
I was getting so sick of this song on Melee, now i actualy have a choice to hear it or not.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Yes. But it's alot harder to rip a video than it is audio. Audio is easy, you just play the thing and set Audacity to record whatever is coming out of your speakers. Video is harder to extract from flash but I'm sure someone has a swf to avi converter.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Thanks so much! It's not Battlefield though. It's called Menu 1 for a reason. Sakurai even mentioned how it's the song we will be hearing the most.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
It's both. On the site he says that this music will be played during the menu and battlefield.

I am intrested that there is a menu 1. What is menu 2? Will it be different music for say the online section...

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Eh, there were two menu themes in Melee. You have to hold L and R, then push Start when the SSBM logo is shown. If I remember correctly, that is.

It's called Menu 1 because it was the primary menu theme in Melee. They have said that it was "the song [the players] probably heard most often in Super Smash Bros. Melee", not that we'll be hearing that a lot in Brawl. They did say that they'll be using it on the Battlefield stage though. So as it goes right now, this is Brawl's Battlefield theme.

Just trying to clarify that we don't know anything about what music will be heard in Brawl's menu screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom