• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moving to a Lesser Region, and trying to bring it back to Life. A Continuation of Bin

Bing

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=4453]Moving to a Lesser Region, and trying to bring it back to Life. A Continuation of Bing's Story.[/drupal]

So, I wasnt able to keep my thing going in the melee discussion area so I decided I'd start this one here.
My Name is Brad, I live in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada, North America, Planet Earth. I main whatever I feel like.
For Those of you are new to my... story... I was a terrible smasher who loved watching Pro melee
I dreamed about one day becomming a pro smasher and I began hard practice. I thought I was getting great, Maining Fox, 10 stocking level 9's and all that Jazz. I got in touch with a Toronto Pro(Im a Canadian, I was living in Toronto at the time) named KirbyKaze, you should know him from his run at Rom 3. He was hosting a smashfest at his house at I decided to Go. I got *****. plain and Simple. I was fairly upset about my getting *****-ness but I decided to keep at it. I few months of attending a smashfest here and there, 2 tournaments and then it all came to an end.

I was finally making progress, I made it out of pools two tournaments in a row(one by default, top 3 made it out, 4 person pool, 1 person no-showed).
I was finished school and moving back to Niagara Falls(Technically St. Catharines but Niagara Falls is known to more people)
When I moved back, I thought my smashing datys were over, I cant drive due my Epilepsy, so otherwise, Im dead. I knew going back home would kill everything. Then it hit me, A fairly well known canadian player, Ministry lived in Niagara Falls! I sent him a message on the boards, turns out he's moving to Ottawa. FML.

After a few weeks of nothing, practice against computers. A forum came up about Niagara Smash. The door had been opened. I immediatly got in touch with this guy, John(Nilla_stank) and a friend of his were looking for other smashers. It was great. I went to his house, and yeah, The one guy, Isaac, is a Falcon main, not that great, but someone. John himself though, he a great Link player with a pretty solid Ganon too. We have some great sets. I play as Marth,Falco mainly. but I through in a little Peach, Kirby, Puff, Mario and Fox.

Now we have reached this current time. I am currently on vacation in Switzerland and Holland(going back and forth between the two) and he's been telling me he found a bunch more people(like 5 or 6 more) so it looks like this regions going to pick back up.

I let everyone know how our development goes, until Next time, thanks for reading

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Just keep playing.

See you in Toronto soon, hopefully. I was the Ganondorf and Fox player in your pool. I'm much better now too.

Top Bottom