• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

moving the metagame along double up-B, longer side-B and funky platform thing

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
moving the metagame along

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q31YNfVKVq0

double up-B- smash your control with to the upper left/right corner twice like just don't press staight up when doing this and it should work

smash side-B for more range

the platform cancel I understand why it works but it's to F***ing techical to get into right now and I want to test more this isn't the first time this has happened, but it's the first time recorded.

Dart

Smash Lord
you know by the time you start posting legibly pichu will be the best character in the game

EDIT: just reread my post and it sounds douchish...i meant it in a sarcasticly joke kinda way.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
There is an uber legit post approaching.

My dad is going to get me a summer job and i'm going to try to go to Apex., i'm saving all my money and i'm going to be cheap for birthdays. I've made sunglasses(really cool) for one brother and i'm making a kirby fo rthe other one. Both love the gifts. But i'm going to do everything in my power to go and i'm looking better off than I did for pound 4.

EDIT: Has my name always been red?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Seriously, you should talk to t0mmy. I talked to him about some of the stuff you've posted and he said he found it years ago.
... awwww I looovvvee pain sometimes. But hey only SOMe of the stuff i've discovered. He didn't know you can't legitly combo with thunder in matches. And I made this my own and invented many uses that I know he didn't know.

but how it goes is my sprit is ground down painfully and I don't even begin to stop. :laugh: :laugh: :urg: I wanta hug or at least a hey man good job. Maybe one every 3 months or so.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I don't pretend to know anything, I just tell him something I saw on here and he just looks at me with a weird face. As for recognition, you're a pichu main. Not many people come in here do they?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No they don't, I'm lonely. I study so much details of pichu, I really would be surprized if someone told me something I didn't know, but i'm always looking for more info.

But if he knew about pichu's double up-B and had details on how to legitly do it then why didn't he every post it? I've gone though every single page on the pichu boards.

Mizar

Smash Ace
I swear I've done triple up-B once in target test.
My brother was with me and confirms this. Because it was a long time ago and I wasn't 100% sure.

I may be talking jibbs but it could be right.
Actually I haven't really tried to pull it off again and I don't even know how.
Oh well, guess I'll test it soon

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I've had a dream about a triple one once and I tryed to master it and played about for about an hour I don't know if it was a dream or not. crazy stuff man. Can you give me some details like which way you when and junk maybe you laglessly landed it on a platform and up-Bed again only one frame of lag so that could have happened.

more deatils= more legit pichu fun

T0MMY

Smash Master
... awwww I looovvvee pain sometimes. But hey only SOMe of the stuff i've discovered. He didn't know you can't legitly combo with thunder in matches. And I made this my own and invented many uses that I know he didn't know.
How could I play Pichu in pro circuits for years without knowing you can combo into Thunder? I think you mixed up my post with something Taj posted (and even then it's not what he said).

No, everything I've ever seen you post is old by like 5 years.

The platform trick in the video is just an Agility edge-cancel, it'll put you in the teeter animation.
The Double-Agility is 3 years old, use the search option now that it works again.
And the Smash-B Skullbash was probably not posted about from what I remember, but has been known since people figured out pressing forward + B performs a Skullbash. This is also the same as his U-Special, if you Smash the stick your Agility will extend.

Now you're going to have to post a direct quote to whatever I say because you've proven multiple times you're mistaken on what I've said (or you're just name-dropping to get people to say you're better than me).

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WTF? Hey i've read every I mean from day one thread in the pichu boards even about the thing were pichu in tiny mode can duck under rolling barrels you never posted that as it's own thread. I really don't care about who discovered what all i'm trying to do is keep hold of knowledge that no one would other wise find think if they don't know it how can they seach it?

D

Deleted member

WTF? Hey i've read every I mean from day one thread in the pichu boards even about the thing were pichu in tiny mode can duck under rolling barrels you never posted that as it's own thread.
Seriously? I am definitely trying this, i wish i knew about this earlier! ThatIs amazing!

T0MMY

Smash Master
If you read every post then why did you not post the Smash Agility along with the Double Agility?

I don't care about who's credited for what, I'm just saying it's not new, ask Delphiki.

Now get to posting that Smash Agility tech.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Are you talking about how you can make pichu's up-B shorter?

If anything you should update your guide, because most people think I know everything about pichu and your guide is missing out on some semi usefil data that I myself use. Plus didn't you say you were going to make a video guide?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Shorter/longer is relative.
I'm really not interested in doing work on Pichu guides anymore because nobody really plays Melee and even less people play Pichu seriously enough to use him in tournaments that matter.
I'm focusing on making a R.O.B. video guide instead.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Shorter/longer is relative.
I'm really not interested in doing work on Pichu guides anymore because nobody really plays Melee and even less people play Pichu seriously enough to use him in tournaments that matter.
I'm focusing on making a R.O.B. video guide instead.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL No one plays mlee riiigghhtt. annndddd no one plays as ppiiiccchhuuuu LOL the first tournmnet I when to I play pichu different pichu's(not counting me at a tournment of 30ish people maybe 28ish).

Also If no one does what's right do you have to do right? Yes you do, you could choose not to but it's worth more to help and do right. If there are a million saves to save and you can only save one is it worth it? Just like if you can only help one.

I know i'm nuts i've dreamed of numbers for the whole night once and the number lined up with things like the number of people being killed, life, burning and etc for the whole night, but I know it's not impossible to win as pichu when I played a sheik that wasn't even pro good or anything I only landed 22% on the sheik as pichu I keep a posivite attuide about it and said I was 2 2 good for LOLs and slowly rose because if there was someway for me to land at least 3 attacks there must be a way to get another hit and even farther take a stock and win.

SSBM like most of life is 70% mental if you ask me. If you don't want to win/live you simplely won't and you will fade away into the shadows of time

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
brawl is more mental then melee. just saying..

everything brawl lacks in techskill, it makes up for prediction, foresight, and playstyle analysis. melee has these things too but brawl emphasizes them more

i dont play brawl btw

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
HOw is brlaw more mental? ssbm has more options(true) if you see someone doing some crazy dding/wding around to a moonwalk you could easily be thrown off and get grabbed. ssbm if really hard mentally as the ice climbers no joke. In bral they tend to spam one option many times over again because it works amazingly well. how I see bralw is you understand your options first then their options. know what beats what and spam.

I know in ssbm there are a lot of crazy movement mindgames for a fact. As pichu I have tests when playing people to see how much they know. if I can f-throw chain throw them and other things I know I can get away with a lot of things I shouldn't and get huge upair combos on FFers.

heck lets take away the combos for a minute in ssbm. We only have our techs that blawr lacks. light sheilding could be used in crazy ways to mess with people. Just think of someone who keep making their sheild change sizes fast ans moving it around fox could do a flying side-B out of sheild beccause that was the last thing to think of.

ssbm equals more options= more mindgames to do. melee equal faster = fast rate of thinking needed. camping doesn't make you think really. Also have you ever looked at the face of someone playing ssbm they look they they are trying to cure cancer or something they are in deep thinking and serious as F***. brawl is like a step-up up from someone watching tv. People watching tv is kindof funny they have their mouths open and you can see everything going throught their head LOL. brwla is a step-up.

Really i've looked at a few smashers playing both game at a tournment, i've even heard before OMg you are super focused looking.

prediction is in rock, paper , sicors

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
you must have spelled brawl almost 50 different ways

brawl is more mental because their is more di and less hit stun. you need to think out your moves more because there is no movement tricks.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I've heard the di is weaker but easier. I also misspell brlaw.

I can understand with that but the single hits cause camping to higher levels. think if you can't combo why take the risk when you don't have to? The lack of combos encouges camping same for lack of options. However I argee that blawr would take more spaceing(hitbox wise). Which is easier than spacing with movement.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol wow icg. i don't even know what to say.

lmfao best pichu in the world <3

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
LOL LOL LOL <3 you victra I don't know if I could ever believe that even if I have amazing proof or not. But hey you just got to believe.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I argee. However it's max isn't melee's max melee is insanely hard in level every single way thinkable for a game. Bralw can be mentally hard but it's not like ssbm.

There is much less to read in rbalw than ssbm.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I argee. However it's max isn't melee's max melee is insanely hard in level every single way thinkable for a game. Bralw can be mentally hard but it's not like ssbm.

There is much less to read in rbalw than ssbm.
Let me guess, you've never played SSBB in your entire life. Because by the sounds of it, you know nothing of it.
That's fine though, your opinion is what you want it to be.
My opinion: Brawl is way more fun than Melee.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I was hyped for like 4 months, got a wii for it and played it and quickly deleloped headaches that made me unable to play the game for a hour. I B****ed about the whole 1-player mode, how easy it was to unlock stuff, because in melee I felt I earned stuff it wasn't just ohhh I got everyone in one day.

keep in mind this was before I played advance melee I played on hyrule vs my brother without items to get better. ssbb items felt even gayer, my brother always when metaknight even when we played melee I won 90% of the time, they ruined ice climbers/puff and I was amazed they rid of anyone at all, they got rid of FoD best stage ever.

Every detail seemed to cry worse, WTF there's loading time now? It seemed way to easy for me, nothing felt better at all there was nothing to look forward to. I wasn't even in to smash boards till a week after I got brlaw and I was one of many people asking for help with metaknight. Before I even got into brlaw I said I would never give up melee, I palyed quickly after and tryed to wavedash again it took me forever to master(key word) WDing nearly 2 years to the point where it's WTf I have to think about that? and it's perfectly spaced and maxed out.

The other day a buddy of mine wanted to play blawr with me the match finish like 9 minutes later and we quit because it was just me fighting a cpu as metaknight planking. It was after blarw I picked up pichu when I was trying to get better. I've always felt like I had skill when playing melee always. Maybe if I played brlaw for years maybe I would feel like I have some form of skill. I'm not trying to bash you here, i'm simplely wanting to put out there I can't find a way in which balwr in better other than more stages/people.

you can play I will never bash you for that, but it for me lacks the mental engery melee has, look at the players faces when they play rarly will you ever see a balwrer looking like he's in deep thought unlike most melee players.

Also I still play melee like noobs(falcon punch only matches) and for seriousness and have an amazing time.

Top Bottom