• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

moving down to norfolk

Crazyspik

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, im moving down to norfolk on the 22nd. I'm gunna be going to ODU (old dominion University) and im just looking for some smasher in that area that would be up for some friendlys. I was gettin some trainning by my buddy REDD, so hopely i meet some ppl around my skill level. ill prob have my car so trasportation wont be a problem..

send me a pm if your down for some smashing.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
dude, there is like a whole crew of smashers at odu...me included.as a matter of fact i'll pm my number to you so you can call when you get into town.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
so it looks like my time might not be so boring after all :p im a rising freshman at ODU, ill probably be living at melrose parkway. if anyone's up for it, PM me. i do have to warn you though, im only an average player

Top Bottom