• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOVIE: Australian Made Smash! Hits

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Judas (creator) doesn't have a SWF account so I shall do the honours.

It's like, cool and stuff. It's to show off the fun chillax stuff Aussies are all about when playing.

Note that the download link below offers the video in far greater quality than the youtube version and it is recommended you watch the downloaded version. Judas has informed me that the Youtube versions audio is slightly out of sync.

Download HQ Version

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
It's quite possibly the most effort Judas has put into anything, ever. WA are notorious for not caring about anything so props to him.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
beat me to posting it

skip to like 1:50 if you don't want to watch the (incredibly well done) opening credits...honestly all of those contrast shots was one of the highlights of the vid for me, plus the sound syncing was incredible imo

probably the best production effort i've seen on any 64 vid

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
This movie was pretty lulzy and made me laugh. The intro was a bit long. Also, the team combos were less impressive after i realized team attack was off >.>

I didn't listen to the sound hahah cuz roommates were sleeping

blaze3927

Smash Ace
i think it averages out to 4-5 taunts per stock (not including taunt cancels mid combo) when playing rom

Battlecow

Play to Win
That gets an "all right" from me. Intro was too long, music was kinda dull, and the stuff was mostly funny but sometimes just meh (like the one with the link who couldn't tech).

Top Bottom