• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveset Changes

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Final Smash: Bombing run

Zero Suit Samus transforms her gun into a communications device, summoning her gunship to strafe the battlefield with missiles, bombs, and whatever other weaponry the ship has. (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Hey guys, was this ever discussed?

Bad memory might be bad, but since when did ZSS have Captain Falcon's Knee of Justice? Any idea what attack this could be?
I believe this is a dash attack. From what we've seen of her thus far, I believe all of her grounded attacks are accounted for save dash attack. Considering this animation has her boots propelling her forward, I believe it's a dash attack. Animation wise, it sets itself up nicely with the position her feet and such are in to just finish her "dash" with the jet boots.

My other proposition is it's a new throw animation. Not sure how likely that would be though.

To those guessing F-Smash, we've seen it. It's a (very stylish) double kick attack.

Jerry Applesauce

Smash Ace
Yeah, that looks to be her dash attack. Definitely looks so much more cooler and powered up. So looking forward to playing as her in this game.

Light-Kratos

Smash Cadet
Anyone having a footage of the Zair? I wonder what it looks like. Is it the same zoning use as the side B ?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
im sure theres footage around. i also like that zss grab is faster.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Anyone having a footage of the Zair? I wonder what it looks like. Is it the same zoning use as the side B ?
It was used at the E3 Invitational. It has a shorter range but comes out twice as fast as sideB. You can tell the difference between the two as the Zair has no arm-whipping startup animation and comes out as a straight orange line, rather than a jagged one finishing in a spark.

I only used it once or twice in my 3min. of playtime. Never connected. It seems like it'll be used as a nice mixup for spacing.

Blackrider213

Smash Apprentice
I'm not positive on this, but does the second hit of her F-smash have a sweetspot? During the Best Buy event, I thought I saw an opponent get lit on fire when hit by the edge of the foot. However, there was a time where an opponent did not get lit on fire when hit closer to the leg area of the hitbox. I could be mistaken, so I just wanted other opinions to confirm or deny.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Besides from needing a new Final Smash and adding rockets to her kick attacks what else has changed?

She has a new recovery but is is a replacement for her up or down B? And will her side B still help recovery?
is she really that much better than she was in brawl again i wouldnt know unless i have the game which sadly i dont

Top Bottom