• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moves? FS? Stages? Music?

GenG

Smash Lord
ROB is certainly a WTF character, but do you have any idea of any possible moves? Or a stage? Or music? Maybe they'll use music and stages from the ROB title for NES (like Gyromite).

R.O.B. speculation:

Taunt
Speech bubble: “I am the harbinger of death that decimated the innocent hopes and dreams of the fans of characters that deserved to be in this game far more than I did. Bwahahaha!”

Final Smash
All other characters turn into Mewtwo, Ridley, Krystal, Micaiah, Geno or Bowser Jr. and are instantly KOd while R.O.B. points and laughs.

But on a serious note:

rubinmarshak

Smash Apprentice
R.O.B. speculation:

Taunt
Speech bubble: “I am the harbinger of death that decimated the innocent hopes and dreams of the fans of characters that deserved to be in this game far more than I did. Bwahahaha!”

Final Smash
All other characters turn into Mewtwo, Ridley, Krystal, Micaiah, Geno or Bowser Jr. and are instantly KOd while R.O.B. points and laughs.

But on a serious note:

A laser...?

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I think I saw him use a laser in some gameplay vid of him battling on New Pork City. I'm not really impressed with the laser so far, considering at least three other characters use laser guns.

I would bet his FS is to detonate a subspace bomb. Any other ideas?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Dammit, all the videos have R.O.B. unlocked, but always pick Fox or Metaknight or something :(

EDIT: Those lasers on Wario is his FS? Wow, ****ing lame, Sakurai. Way to build my hopes up then crush them.

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmm..... I think I'll main R.O.B, I mean so many people hate him so it'll even beter when I kick their ***** with him, yep I think I found my new pichu :)

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm..... I think I'll main R.O.B, I mean so many people hate him so it'll even beter when I kick their ***** with him, yep I think I found my new pichu :)
Agreed, I miss little ol' Pichu. ROB seems to be the way to go! :bee:

I'm gonna prove not only does he crush dreams, but he can kick A$$ too!

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
After all nothing would say owned then losing to an NES gimmick XD

plasmatorture

Smash Journeyman
His Side-B (or Down-B?) is like Peach's turnips, only he pulls out the weird spinny top things he has. Unlike peach's, where it's random strength, he can hold it and keep it spinning in place before throwing which I imagine charges it? After being tossed it lands on the stage and can be picked up and thrown again.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Got it!
Up+B- Rob Tornado
B/ Side B- Disk Shot (chargable)
Side B/ B- Laser shot
Down B- Rob Bomb

Edit:
Up+B- Jet Flight (kinda like Snake's)

Top Bottom