• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mostly casual Smasher looking to become more competitive

TheAppleFreak

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheAppleFreak
Hey all

I'm TheAppleFreak, a 19 year old guy from good ol' NYC. Primarily, I'm a PC gaming enthusiast who probably spends too much time on Reddit, but I love me some Smash. I've been playing Brawl casually since 2008 or so, but it wasn't until about last year that I began watching Smash more competitively, and especially in the time leading up to and following the Invitational, I've been watching and attempting to learn the mechanics of competitive Smash. Therefore, here I am.

I've been playing P:M against my younger brother for a while (who I've also recently hooked on comp Smash), and I used to play Melee a fair bit until my disc went missing. In P:M, I've mostly been maining Jigglypuff and Peach with a bit of the spacies on the side, but I am a noob. I've still got tons of mechanics of the game to learn and master (hell I still find wavedashing difficult; I've got a long ways to go), but I'm here to learn and to get my ass kicked at least fifty times over by you guys.

Anyways, I suck at intros. Hopefully I won't suck as bad in game.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ah, don't sweat it. You can learn a great deal from being apart of this community so you'll be fine if you hang around. Welcome to the boards!

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome! Everyone starts off as a noob + there are some cool tricks you can find on this site.

Top Bottom