• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most wanted stage returns?

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Bridge of Eldin
Kongo Jungle (64)
Corneria (Melee)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Since the trend has been for Sakurai to bring back stages from the preceding game, I'm only going to focus on returning Brawl stages. Although Sakurai and co. would be wise to reinvent Fourside, as New Pork City is both a horrible stage and a horrible Earthbound stage.

• Port City: Aero Dive
  • The Halberd
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Castle Siege
  • Distant Planet
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Norfair
  • Smashville

The stages listed above are what I'd most like to see return.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
1. Saffron City.
2. Port Town Aero Dive. (I love how you can easily die here xD and makes things interesting.)
3. Fountain of Dreams.

ItsSilverLPs

Banned via Warnings
1. [Melee] Fourside, mostly because of the music. lol
2. [Brawl] Dragon Roost Island
3. [SSB64] Peach's Castle

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My 3 favorite smash stages OF ALL-FREAKING TIME!!!
1. Rainbow Ride/Cruise: I freaking love this stage. Everything about it is perfect in my eyes!
2. Peach's Castle (64): Freaking an awesome stage for epic combos and awesome matches! I just love the layout!
3. Delfino Plaza: Pretty much all awesomes, all the time! This stage is always fun to play on, and has some awesome twists and turns!

I'm not really sure why, but with Mario stages, usually I either love them to death or I ignore (or forget about) their existence. :laugh:

My favorite Brawl stages (since those are most likely to return) are:
1. Delfino Plaza: See above.
2. Smashville: This stage is perfect! I love everything about it, although I wish you could play the K.K. Slider songs whenever!
3. Yoshi's Island (Brawl): Freaking this stage is awesome! Gotta love the ghost platform!
4. Stadium (not Pokémon Stadium): Yes the SSE stadium area. Yes I want it back. Yes it would be awesome!
5. Castle Siege: This stage is a barrage of awesomeness! If it's not back, then Sakurai's on crack!
6. The Haleberd: Many things about this stage just makes most smash fans like it, including me.
7. Lylat Cruise: Freaking awesome stage, epic backgrounds, and an incredible atmosphere. And that music... IS LEGENDARY!!!
8. Frigate Orpheon: An simple stage with moving platforms that makes any match seem more frantic.
9. Tabuu Battle Stage: A truly epic stage. Even if it's just a basically Final Destination, I want it back just for the atmosphere... and music. :laugh:
10. Skyworld: Get ride of the breaking platforms, and this is possibly 1 of the my 10 favorite smash stages ever.
11. Pirate Ship: I really like this stage. I would like more if the stage damage was less, as well as (maybe) if you couldn't swim (as easily?) on this stage.
12. Port Town Aero Dive: Make the cars go slower and do less damage, and I'll want it back!
13. PictoChat: Make the transformations optional and/or slower, and I'll be super duper happy!
13. Wario Ware: Make the transformations optional, and I will be so happy! I love the basic layout so much!
14. Mario Circuit: This is just a good, clean, fun stage IMO. I see no reason why it shouldn't return (unless we get 1 past stage per franchise again).
15. Pokémon Stadium 2: Make the wind transformation less floaty, the ice transformation not slippery at all, and the electric transformation's conveyor belts slower, and I'll be dying to play this stage! I absolutely love the Ground Transformation, and I think the Ice Transformation without any slipperiness would be amazing!
16. Norfair: I think this stage is underrated. It is pretty fun. However, I don't like the "random flares." If the "fire waves" (both vertically and horizontally) were optional, it would make the stage much better IMO.
17. The 3 Brawl custom stages that came with the game: I don't play them at all, but I think they should return regardless. Them being in the game should be a "Smash bros tradition" of some sorts.

I didn't list Final Destination or Battlefield... for obvious reasons.

D

Deleted member 212841

gcyftftdtfyxycyvj

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirekeldeo7

Smash Cadet
I would like to see
Conga Jungle
Saffron City
Great Bay
Fourside
Yoshi's Island