• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most useful Copy ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanda The Panda

Smash Rookie
Gosh, hmm.

Strangely, I'm gonna say it's going to be a tie for first between Ike's eruption and Peach's Toad Counter.

Many people might disagree with me here, but Eruption gives Kirby an incredibly useful and reliable meteor smash, beefing up his already good off edge game. Peach's Counter gives Kirby defensive options on the ground, and it's good for us Marth alternate mains who know how to time counters.

Runner up would be Zelda's Nayru's Love, because it gives Kirby a reliable way to deal with projectiles.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Assuming youll be playing against the characters youre copying, you're better off with inhale against ike because 1.) Ike's eruption has both a long startup time AND a long recovery time and 2.) All of the weird "disadvantages" of ike's attacks hitting kirby while hes inhaling.

Kirby already has very good ground defense against peach but I'll agree with you that the counter is useful against her at times, especially when shes floating.

As far as the best copy moves overall??? Lol no. Try MK's tornado and ROB's lazer fully charged. Thats just to name a few.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
"Best copy ability?" thread #5674. Should've asked in the Q&A thread or social thread.

Kirby will have your head for lunch.

Falco's lasers are one of the best, if you can manage to Inhale him without taking 30+ damage or something because his priority is just too good x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom