• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most underated character in your opinion?

Reezus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3969-5407-4413
Peach, people are sleeping on peach. She is my secondary and I won 10 in a row last night with her. (not to brag) She seems very unpredictable and her punish game is great. I love her Fair the most though, not to mention the luck aspect of the turnip pulls. #yearOfpeach #ShemightreplaceLuigi? Kreaygasm :4peach::peachmelee::peach: Oh yea and her Up smash kills at weird low percents!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Peach, people are sleeping on peach. She is my secondary and I won 10 in a row last night with her. (not to brag) She seems very unpredictable and her punish game is great. I love her Fair the most though, not to mention the luck aspect of the turnip pulls. #yearOfpeach #ShemightreplaceLuigi? Kreaygasm :4peach::peachmelee::peach: Oh yea and her Up smash kills at weird low percents!

:4ganondorf: and :4falco:

Also, Kreygasm doesn't have the letter a between e and y lol XD :p

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Mii Swordfighter

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
being slept on means that people are thinking they are weaker than they are/going unnoticed.

so uh sleeping on == underrated
"Man, I totally slept on diddy. Totally thought he wasn't as good as people were making him out to be."
Apparently this equates to diddy being underrated then.

Last edited:

Braydon

Smash Ace
:4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:

Koopa kings are so underrated they aren't even allowed to be their own chars.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
The Mii fighters definitely seem to be not only the most underrated, but perhaps the most versatile of them all. I really wish they were available with anyone online, even if it meant we were forced to have generic faces.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
:4metaknight:: He is still good in this game.

:4olimar:/:4alph:: Also good in this game, you rarely see them even in fg. :U

:4wiifit:/:4wiifitm:: I barely see em.

Last edited:

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
:4dk:,:4falco:,:4gaw:,:4metaknight:,:4olimar:/:4alph:,:4palutena:,:4wiifit:/:4wiifitm:,:4zelda:. A little bit based on how often i see them in For Glory.

Top Bottom